- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
|Making Room for Employment Best Practices: Lessons Learned From Agencies|
|Date / Time:||5/23/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Nancy Brooks-Lane, M.S., L.M.F.T., L.P.C., Senior Consultant|
|Affiliation:||Center for Social Capital|
|Discovering ME: Using a Youth-focused Discovery Process to Build Customized Work-based Learning Experiences|
|Date / Time:||6/27/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Kendel St. John, M.Ed.
|Affiliation:||Center for Transition Innovations (CTI), Virginia Commonwealth University|
|The Effectiveness of Customized Employment for Transition-age Youth with Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||8/22/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Jennifer McDonough, M.S.|
|Affiliation:||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Putting Social Security Administration (SSA) Benefits to Work: The Path to Financial Self-Sufficiency|
|Date / Time:||9/26/2018 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Beth Keeton, M.S.|