- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
|Achieving a Common Understanding of Customized Employment|
|Date / Time:||4/28/2021 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Sean O'Brien, M.A., CRC, TA/Training Program Coordinator|
|Affiliation:||The Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Quality Management (VTRAC-QM)|
|Customized Job Development Fidelity: Establishing Consensus Among Professionals|
|Date / Time:||5/26/2021 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Tim Riesen, Ph.D.
Steve Hall, Ph.D., Director of Employment Policy and Research
|Affiliation:||Utah State University|
|Customized Employment Topics: Informational Interviewing|
|Date / Time:||6/23/2021 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Katherine Inge, Ph.D., O.T.R., Principal Investigator|
|Affiliation:||Virginia Commonwealth University, Disability and Rehabilitation Research Project on Customized Employment|
|Building Work-Based Learning Opportunities in the Home, School, and Community|
|Date / Time:||7/28/2021 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Kendel St. John, M.Ed.
|Affiliation:||Center for Transition Innovations (CTI), Virginia Commonwealth University|